Would your business or organisation like to attend Fleetwood Festival of Transport? Find out how to book a stall at Tram Sunday. Download the application form at the bottom of this page.
Attracting tens of thousands of people to the town on the day it’s a great way to promote your business or community group.
The bad news is that….
BOOKINGS are now CLOSED for
Tram Sunday – Fleetwood Festival of Transport – on Sunday 15 July 2018
but the good news is that…
BOOKINGS ARE BEING TAKEN FOR 2019 – Sunday 21 July 2019
Prices and types of stalls available at Tram Sunday –
General Stall (not Charity) – 3 metre wide – £45.00
General Stall (not Charity) – 6 mtr wide – £70.00
Charity – Selling and tombolas – 3 mtr wide – £30.00
Charity Stall (Info only) – 3 metre wide – Free
Small Soft Drinks Outlet – 3 metre wide – £70
Small mobile catering – 3 metre wide – £100.00
Large mobile catering – over 3 metre wide – £250.00
Please note – there isn’t space at this years event for any additional catering units. Only those who have attended previously may apply and extra units cannot be accepted from previous applications.
Download the entry form for Tram Sunday 21 July 2019 – FFOT CIC Tram Sunday 21st July 2019 Postal Entry Form V2
Questions about how to book a stall at Tram Sunday?
This page and the application form should answer your questions in relation to booking a stall at Fleetwood Tram Sunday.
Should you wish to ask anything else please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for Stalls and Catering Units:
1. All stalls/vehicles to be fully erected/in place by 9am. All support vehicles must be removed from the footprint by 9am including those with disabled passes.
2. All bookings will be confirmed with the issue of a pass seven days before the date of the festival. Please inform us if the pass has not been received by that time.
3. Full payment must be sent with your application form.
4. Allocation of site will be at the discretion of the FFoT Directors. Requests for particular spaces will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
5. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any application deemed to be contrary to the safety and well-being of the event.
6. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Committee’s decision will be final.
7. The stall holder/entertainment provider must present copies of Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million) on the day to our Health & Safety Officer/s on request.
8. Strict limitations are in force for the sale of food and alcohol. No one will be permitted to sell food from a stall or mobile catering vehicle without the consent of the FFoT Directors and supply of alcohol is forbidden (no bottles on tombolas) except from Licensed Premises. All mobile caterers must provide full information about food to be offered.
9. All stalls/vendors must place their Vehicle Pass in a prominent position for inspection on the day. 10. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection if required by the authorities.
Amusements/Acts (in addition to the above):
1. All bookings will be confirmed and we will issue you with a Pass close to the date of the event.
2. All Licences and Insurances must be current and available for inspection, if required, by the authorities.
3. The FFoT Directors reserve the right to refuse any booking deemed to be contrary to the welfare or safety of the event.
4. In the event of a dispute arising between registrants for whatever reason the FFoT Directors’ decision will be final.
5. The Entertainment provider is responsible for providing their own Marshalling if joining in the parade/s.
6. Entertainers must be ready and on time when requested. A list of times and zones will be available at Festival Control.
Payment is to be made at time of booking and No Post-Date cheques will be accepted.
Payment is to be received by Friday 21 June 2019.
A Pass with guidelines and information about the event will be issued AFTER THE CLOSING DATE and sent by post.
More about Tram Sunday
Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
Find out More
Have a look at the Visit Fleetwood website homepage for more of the latest updates.
If you love the Fylde Coast you ought to sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast