Photos of Fleetwood from Alan Burrows

From amateur experts who take it seriously to people who just like to catch a memory, the views on the Fylde Coast just make you want to use a camera!

Alan Burrows has sent us some stunning photos of the place he now calls home.

Alan initially moved to Fleetwood earlier this year to be closer to family and to escape the big city.

He tells us “I love the fact that Fleetwood is a town with very little crime, if any at all, and just how friendly the residents are here. It’s great that you’re never afraid to say hello as I’m out three to four times a day walking the dogs who also love it here – they’ve changed so much and are more relaxed and content.”

Alan went on to add that the other thing he loves is the heritage of Fleetwood – no doubt he’ll be looking forward to the Heritage Open Days from 12-15th September 2013 to find out all about the landmarks and legends of Fleetwood. You’ll find the events listed on the Events Calendar.

He adds “I seem to be finding out more and more about the history of this lovely town – I love old buildings and the history behind them and there are a lot of them here. It’s great that there are plenty of activities for all to get involved in in and around the area.

“I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed taking them. There are more images to view on www.alanpb83/instagram.com or on flickr under name of Alan Burrows.”

Alan’s last comment was that he would have loved to see the Pier, ending on a pipe-dream that a replacement would be wonderful!

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *